 Administrative / General / 10485 (-10)
  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Yes, the original poster is whining. I agree with Suz though. Tom's and John's responses aren't particularly helpful. They are just the sort of thing which starts a bickering war (which I truly hope this will not degenerate into). On the other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: PartsRef help...

(...) Also, the "help" page has no left margin space, making it somewhat hard to read. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Please delete this post

To Whom It Concerns: Please delete the following post: (URL) am the author of the posting and I would like it removed because it will cause confusion. Please do not remove the subsequent post of which I am again the author. Many thanks, Richard (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Aquazone Sidebar

Could the link in the aquazone sidebar for Soaking Wet be changed to the new address... (URL) you! Felix Is anyone listening? (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I am getting sick of this ...

(...) Yes, it does. The most relevant matches are listed first -- for each part, the keywords that matched are listed in red. (...) I don't think that part is in Partsref yet. (...) When I did this search, the first part listed was the only part (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  I am getting sick of this ...

Whenever I go to search for a part in partsref, it never sorts the matches by most relevant/least relevant etc. It just lists them in whatever order it finds them. E.G. Brick 1 x 4 with side studs as used in a space airlock door MOC recently. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) Todd and/or Suz, If this is so --(Is it?)-- then I'd like to have a feature added to the email subscriptions page, whereby I can _choose_ to subscribe to a group _and_ all of its subgroups as one digest... Please? Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suz Q&A was:[Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?]

(...) Why are all these kinds posts in lugnet.lego.direct? Does anyone expect Lego Direct to comment here? (or in similar posts). Of the groups that I follow, and I only follow a few (.trains, .trains.org, .cad.mlcad, and .cad.dev.mac), this is one (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) (not Suz or Todd, but...) Steve has the right of it. I'm e-mail subscribed to loc.ca, but I do not see any messages in any of the various loc.ca.foo groups. This is IMO, a good thing. thanks, James (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact