 Administrative / General / 10340
Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:37:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:

What do others think?

I think your FAQ draft is very nicely done.  But do you think anybody
will read it?  After some years of experience with various "message
boards", I don't think most people read FAQs.  I think they learn by
doing (wrong).

This is a restatement of a previous recommendation:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10338

I think this will address the issue you raise,

-Rob.