 Administrative / General / 10335 (-5)
  Lugnet Phoenix

(...) wonderful sentiments! this is precisely what a community should do. it should make you feel proud, and make you want to share it with others. In the past 2 days, i've added yet another friend to the lugnet roster, (assuming he signed his lazy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: LUGNET's Good Health was: [Re: Lugnet's tailspin]

(...) [SNIP-PED} (...) Suz, I just wanted to say that I admire the amount of work you and Todd have done to forge this online comunity and to make it possible for me (and a lot of others!) to enjoy LUGNET each and every day. The discovery of your (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET's Good Health was: [Re: Lugnet's tailspin]

Wow. I'm surprised I've been missing this thread (been lurking in .Castle). My thoughts: Yes, LUGNET is a great place overall, with some great features I would not want to be without. There is so much info to access, even after six months of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

(...) Well since my post was trying to explain a number of terms, including crossposting, taking the term out of the title pretty much undercuts that. (...) Maybe it should be, just a bit. If there is a behaviour that EVERYONE agrees is wrong (for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

(...) did you try going to that url, and filling out a new posting setup for your new email address? :) Dan (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact