 Administrative / General / 10334
Re: LUGNET's Good Health was: [Re: Lugnet's tailspin]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
note: I happened to pick this post of the thread to respond to, for no
better reason than it just came up on my ticker.

As for some people calling this 'a tailspin', well, even if I were to agree
(which I don't), you'd better keep in mind that this site will crash only
over my DEAD BODY.

I love LUGNET.

so there.

[SNIP-PED}

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

Suz, I just wanted to say that I admire the amount of work you and Todd have
done to forge this online comunity and to make it possible for me (and a lot
of others!) to enjoy LUGNET each and every day. The discovery of your site
helped me in coming out of the closet and admitting to the people around me
that, yes, I still play with these bricks and, yes, I know that every
horizontal surface in this house is loaded with Lego models.

I'm almost sure that my passion for Lego brought me my new job, which I'll
start april 1st. And if it wasn't for LUGNET and the excistence of other
AFOLs, I would have never told that HRM-manager of my passion and we
wouldn't have had such a nice job interview, discussing the pro's and con's
of Classic Spacecraft design.
So once again, thank you very much. Don't let the few negative views
expressed lately put you off (obviously they haven't, as you aren't dead yet
:-). Just think of the many, many people, AFOL's and Non-AFOLs, members and
non-members, posters and lurkers that enjoy LUGNET.

"It's human behaviour to speak when wronged and keep quiet when enjoyed"

Mark -it's true about that job interview!- de Kock