 Administrative / General / 10240 (-5)
  Re: Porthole alternative

I quite agree with Lar on the points he relates here (snippage aside). I myself have a vested interest in Lego marketing directly from TLC, but it would be absolutely inappropriate for me to make more than just the casual reference that I make at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Dates (Was: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...))

(...) Indeed! My most abject apologies Scott. Had I caught that error in the posting scheme, I would never have responded as I did! Again, my apologies! Thank you Rob, for catching that mistake. Admins: What is the deal with this? Is it a function (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Which is why the original post, which had on topic aspects, got merely a ribbing. I whould have hoped that Bram was enough of a thought leader to connect the dots (where his purely market relatd followup should go) without an explicit warning. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Dates (Was: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...))

(...) It looks like you both did. Scott's message is dated 1-Feb, a couple of days following the previous message, although it showed up some 8 hours ago. If I look at the dates, you're the one holding the shovel. I thought this NNTP date (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Shouldn't that be "rucki"? XFUT: off-topic.pun, because this doesn't belong in admin.general. And if you disagree, I'm gonna go get mom! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact