 Administrative / General / 10205 (-10)
  Re: Special sub group for the Bricks-Only brigade?

(...) Good idea. I suggest "lugnet.whine" for that. --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.admin.nntp (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

(...) <snip> (...) Todd, Thanks for the explanation and quick fix. -Duane (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

(...) Scott, Duane -- Thanks for the links and history... Yes, this is fairly easy to rectify. Some wires got crossed in the userinfo database (due to human error, my fault, sometime last August and not noticed until recently). Once in a blue moon, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: E-mails due to Lugnet inventories

(...) If it does not have an link to some site selling things or an offer it can't be traditional spam so I'd e-mail him back and ask. Sounds like a big misunderstanding, probably due to lack of language skills. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possibility of lugnet.db.inv.discussion?

Todd and I are talking about it now. More later.. -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Special sub group for the Bricks-Only brigade?

Can there be a group devoted to the doomsday scenario discussions? Every time a new set comes out (or is spotted in a fuzzy photograph) there is a hue and cry that follows the form: "There is an insufficient number of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: E-mails due to Lugnet inventories

<snipped> (...) I've gotten wacky emails that are out of touch with reality before. My response is simply to ignore them. Delete, move on. Don't answer, because if they're spoofed headers, they may be checking to see if you're "live." An archival (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  E-mails due to Lugnet inventories

In the past 24 hours I have received three e-mails from a Michael Chiaravalloti (theoliver50@hotmail.com) requesting that I send him, free of charge, several pieces from sets I have inventoried and posted to lugnet.db.inv. I am not entirely sure how (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possibility of lugnet.db.inv.discussion?

Was there ever any decision on this issue? We now have a number of threads about a tool to create inventories in lugnet.db.inv. This may technically violate the charter for that group, but there doesn't seem to be any more appropriate place to post (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

In lugnet.admin.general, Allan Bedford writes: [...] (...) I don't see an urgency to discuss the policy. (...) I didn't catch it. That's the only reason it went on. I certainly would have minded, the same as I do right now. Please don't equate (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact