 Administrative / General / 10197
Re: Possibility of lugnet.db.inv.discussion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:22:36 GMT

Was there ever any decision on this issue?  We now have a number of threads
about a tool to create inventories in lugnet.db.inv. This may technically
violate the charter for that group, but there doesn't seem to be any more
appropriate place to post them.

  Samuel Christiansen

In lugnet.db.inv, Samuel Christiansen writes:
Is there any possibility of getting a discussion group for lugnet.db.inv?