 Administrative / General / 10202
Re: E-mails due to Lugnet inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:23:06 GMT

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:44:43 GMT, "Samuel Christiansen"
<ChristSP@ATTGlobal.NET> wrote:

In the past 24 hours I have received three e-mails from a Michael
Chiaravalloti (theoliver50@hotmail.com) requesting that I send him, free of
charge, several pieces from sets I have inventoried and posted to
lugnet.db.inv.  I am not entirely sure how to handle this or why someone
would do this.  It bothers me a bit that information I posted to Lugnet is
now coming back to bite me.  The e-mail headers don't appear to be faked but
I'm still hesitant to respond.  Has anyone else had this happen?  I'm a
little confused as to the motive.  Does he actually believe he will somehow
get free pieces from someone???

If it does not have an link to some site selling things or an offer it
can't be traditional spam so I'd e-mail him back and ask.

Sounds like a big misunderstanding, probably due to lack of language
skills.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/