 Administrative / General / 10112
Re: While we're on a kick of appropriate posting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:

<snip>

I gotta agree with Matt here.  This is something of interest to everyone who
uses BrickBay - and not eveyrone visits their forums.  I've only visited
them when this post was pointed out.

I'd like to see the discussion continue in .general and .market.brickshops,
but that's just me.

...until appropriate action is decided upon and taken.  Then we can use
LUGNET to get the word out about such action and end the discussion (unless
new news happens).

<snip>

It is relevant to post the original post in .general, but it should be
followed up in .market.brickshops. I do not have a problem with cross
posting this kind of thing for interest's sake but the conversation it self
should be more disciplined. If you want to follow it, you can go to where it
belongs.

If something significant happens, there is always .announce.

We need to hold firm to the purpose of .general or one can argue that all
on-topic posts should be cross posted to .general. Kinda like it's RTL or
something. :-/

Jude