 Administrative / General / 10100 (-5)
  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:GqIEps.3H6@lugnet.com... (...) over. If that's what you think of the people (including myself) who are doing the policing, you don't know us well enough. I certainly don't scour LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

David Koudys wrote in message ... (...) of (...) all (...) Disclaimer: I am not in any way an admin, just a concerned community member. Anyone who posts on LUGNET agreed to the TOS when they signed up. From the TOS ((URL) not) Post or transmit any (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

Hmm, I was trying to get myself out of this discussion... I for the most part would like to see the same picture David espouses. The problem that I see is that when people make these little "nudges", the "offender" takes offense and yells "why are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess writes: <Snip> (...) Wow, that cleaned up pretty good! Let's cut to the end of the tape... Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) is not a good thing. I'll tell you why: First thing-no names please--whatever (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) "test with name" fails on both IE 5.0 passing to Outlook 2000 and on IE 5.0 passing to Outlook 98. It appears the format failure is the "Joe Blow" part of the link. HTH James (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact