 Administrative / General / 10033
    Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password —Tanya K. Burkhart
   I agree, Scott. If we aren't going to get membership packs, someone should say so. I would think that whatever information is there could be morphed into a web page that could be accessed by members and not lurkers. I would like a password, though, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password —Dan Boger
   (...) that you will get - the password will be emailed to you (if it hasn't been already) once the membership is activated. It has nothing to do with the membership packets. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password —Tanya K. Burkhart
     Dan, My membership has been active since last January. That's where this whole mini-rant started. Like I said earlier in this thread, if you need another pair of hands to send emails, I could help. I spend the daytime at home with my little boy and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The packets are more of a free bonus, really. Sort of a fun thing to get. And, I imagine, a lot of work to generate. (there's printing the stickers, printing the envelope labels, stuffing the envelopes etc. etc.) I expect there probably are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)