 Administrative / Financial / 84
    affiliate programs Suzanne D. Rich
   FYI, and welcoming comments... I'm hoping to get the LUGNET Shopping Guide working again. We now have affiliate partnerships with these, and a few other, sellers of LEGO online: e-Toys K-B-Toys Amazon / Toys'R'Us K-Mart / Bluelight Wal-Mart (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: affiliate programs —Kevin Salm
     (...) Thank you for doing all of the work on this, Suz. If any of these affiliate agreements are revenue-generating for Lugnet, please make it easy to locate and use the correct link-ins. Somewhere I have a bookmark for an Amazon.com Lugnet referral (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: affiliate programs —William R. Ward
     (...) You forgot Costco on that list. The Costco (misspelled "CostCo") information is woefully out of date, and should probably be removed. I don't think Costco is still offering any LEGO sets. They sold out soon after being listed on the Brickwise (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: affiliate programs —Jeremy Scott
   (...) Suz- I buy lego online whenever there is a worthy sale, appx. thrice a year. I will use affiliate links every time once it is set up. I'm sure I am speaking for many. Good luck and thanks for all the work put into Lugnet by you and Todd. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)