 Administrative / Financial / 65
Re: Looking good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:47:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.finance, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
[...]
Tonight I'll be going over all of the posts made to admin.finance, as well
as those in the new 'suggestions' group. Tomorrow I'll be ready to post some
replies, questions (for you), and ideas of my own.
[...]

Well, for the third time since moving to South Carolina, my cable modem is
quite firmly -down- (writing from pub.lib again). On Saturday afternoon,
someone from RoadRunner will check it out. Just wanted to let you guys know.

:-[

Yesterday I did offline stuff like pics for db, memb. packets, and task lists...

Meantime, a few things to chew on:

In the successful generation of adaquate funds, I believe we'll see
characteristics like this:

- so appealing to an AFOL that they can -not- resist.
- so delicious that thirst is limitless.
- LUGNET is the sole source of such yumm.

While this sounds kinda like narcotics, it also sounds like LEGO bricks.
AucZILLA had plenty of the above. We could not keep up with the demand;
almost had to hire someone before scaling back instead. But AZ is not an
option. So...

What else could fit the above description?

I heard someone say 'special pieces via LD.' That's good! An official LUGNET
LEGO Set? That's good too! I also like the idea of publishing something
tangible. A wall calendar? (probably not enough profit potential there
without a distributor) A printed version of the LUGNET Set Database? (if I
don't get to do this at SOME point, I *WILL* implode..)

Well, I have to go back to my 'real job' now.. I'll return (hopefully) tomorrow.

-Suz