 Administrative / Financial / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
LUGNET LEGO set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:52:22 GMT

This may be a little far fetched but...

How about getting a LUGNET LEGO set made.  Maersk does it, Velux did it, among
others.  You could then sell the set on LUGNET (or elsewhere) for profit.

The biggest problem with this idea that I can see is the initial cash outlay
and that may be an idea killer right from the start.  There are other issues as
well including distribution and sales but its an idea.

I know this is probably a stretch but it doesn't require advertising, or
getting "official" support from TLC.  And because I am a LEGO fan and I love
LUGNET I would buy at least one even if it was just a glob of ABS.  If the set
stood on its own I would probably buy more.(1)

Eric Kingsley

1.  You could even make it a limited edition and action off #1  GDR... that
would be "icky".  ;-)