 Administrative / Financial / 63
Re: Looking good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:16:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I'm happy to see all the positive feedback we've gotten in the first week of
this newsgroup. Over 50 messages! That's great.

Until now, I've resisted the temptation to post because I wanted to let
conversation fly on its own. ..ok, I admit, such resistance required me to
not read every message. :-)

Tonight I'll be going over all of the posts made to admin.finance, as well
as those in the new 'suggestions' group. Tomorrow I'll be ready to post some
replies, questions (for you), and ideas of my own.

'Till then, thanks everybody! and keep those brains storming.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

I think you're just looking forward to a paycheque!  ;)

Dave