 Administrative / Financial / 55
    LUGNET monetization ideas (was new newsgroup) —Ashley Glennon
   Here are a few ways to monetize the site. This may start a flame war but here are some ideas nonetheless. 1. Accept advertising on the site. This may make some people cringe, but there's probably no better place to reach LEGO(R) enthusiasts on the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: LUGNET monetization ideas (was new newsgroup) —Todd Thuma
   HELLO.... hello... h e l l o... h e l l o.... (echo), Did anyone read Ashley's ideas? Some these are gems. I especially like the raffle idea. I didn't know other sites were raffleing things off. I personally would love a shot at a major set for a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: LUGNET monetization ideas (was new newsgroup) Todd Lehman
   (...) The bandwidth and server co-location actually aren't all that expensive, because we serve mostly HTML pages rather than tons of large images. It's the human time that's the main factor. (...) There aren't any scripts that display the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)