 Administrative / Financial / 35
    Re: Ideas ready to be shot down —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Banner ads are fine with me. I've been meaning to buy some over on Brickshelf for my store, but haven't gotten around to making an actual banner yet! If you go this route, I'd suggest doing it yourself or getting someone a little less (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: Ideas ready to be shot down —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) It is a bit confusing to determine what you're doing and when, there. But I think Kevin chose on the basis of price (as in, he gets more of the fee than if he went with a comparable service) rather than ease of use. I managed to figure it out (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: Ideas ready to be shot down —William R. Ward
   (...) I think that were this idea (which I support) to be implemented, it would have to go along with a reorg of the .market groups. Certain market groups would have to be designated as *only* for ads by sellers, and the charters of the remaining (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)