 Administrative / Database / 65
  Re: Updatezilla

(...) It still never hurts to ask, although Huw (and I think Kevin) have given "blanket" permission for use of the images in this context. I don't recall if Tore, Joe, and Jim have given such blanket permissions, so I would ask. Aside from explicit (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Updatezilla

What I tell people when they ask is that I can't give or revoke permission to use the images on my site because I don't own them in the first place. I agree it's a nettequette issue rather than a legal one. KL (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Updatezilla

(...) I thought hork meant to toss your cookies? :) From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Updatezilla

Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) wrote: : "Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes: : > By the way, I investigated a little bit the pictures in my hand which were not : > scanned by me, and found that they were mostly (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)