 Administrative / Database / 552
Re: Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:53:14 GMT

I know this is probably not the right place; but for those who collect
promotional sets and do not have the 2186-2188, feel free to contact me:
gech1@t-online.de
Bye, Christian.
:) :)
John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Fo83Fq.8H4@lugnet.com...
   I got some of each set in this 3 set promo series from Heathrowe.  The
numbers are 2186, 2187 and 2188.  They are already on Huw's page.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Will Middelaer wrote in message ...

Sighted (sadly, just a bit too late) on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230839563

I can not make out the set number, but I tried a few likely possiblities • and
saw nothing in Pause.

I captured the pictures in case they get taken off of that auction.
You may want to harvest it, as may HUW, unless he already knows about • these
sets/packaging.

Will