 Administrative / Database / 559
Re: Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:26:46 GMT

I got two complete sets of these (all I could carry) when I was in Sydney (Oz)
with work last year. I got them at 40% of the RRP as the sweets were out of
date.

A few months later I took the sweets out of  one set of the packs to mail the
Lego to a AFOL. I went out. My wife got back from work and ate a fair amount of
the sweets (very out of date by then). I did not have the heart to tell her. A
few days later she offered  some more of the sweets to my nephew... then I broke
the news. A "good enough for me, but not good enough for _your_ nephew"
discussion ensued.

Scott A

John DiRienzo wrote:

   I got some of each set in this 3 set promo series from Heathrowe.  The
numbers are 2186, 2187 and 2188.  They are already on Huw's page.