 Administrative / Database / 439
Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 00:09:34 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Sounds like an excellent hypothesis!  I think there was even a chart like
that somewhere on the TLG website at one point -- grouping things into
medium-level categories with names like "Futuristic" for Aquazone and Space
(that was 1998, I think).

I just noticed that, while there is no such chart I could find, the Lego web
site is still organized this way. Check the URLs on the main "worlds" page.

Futuristic
  Star Wars
  Star Wars E1
  Insectoids
  Aquazone

Action (ie present)
  Space Port
  eXtreme Team
  Res Q
  City Center
  Radio Control
  ZNAP (?)
  Trains
  ModelTeam

Adventure (ie past)
  Ninja
  Adventure Jungle
  Adventurers

Also:

Mindstorms
Technic
Smallkids
Software
Girls

They don't seem to have anything for Rock Raiders yet, unless I missed it.
But I bet they're "futuristic".