 Administrative / Database / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
Update info for Lugnet Database Volume IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:02:59 GMT

Hi again,

Here is the info from my 1984 German and 1984 Middle Eastern
(Arabic/English/French but no set manes) catalogs. Note that the sets with a
little yellow star at left upper corner are all new for 1984. I also uploaded
the 1984 German catalog to the kl.net. If I find time, will upload 1984 Middle
Eastern one, too. Next catalogs that will be inspected are 1985 and 1986
Turkish/Middle Eastern catalogs.

I'll make a break for this update stuff for at least one week. Next week, I'll
be on holiday (actually, it will be honeymoon trip, since I'll a married man
tomorrow...:-D ).

See you soon.

---duplo---

0033 missing from database
0045 missing from database
2015 missing from database
2023 missing from database
2024 missing from database
2037 missing from database
2038 missing from database
2054 missing from database
2055 missing from database
2305 missing from database
2307 missing from database
2308 missing from database
2309 missing from database
2335 missing from database
2345 missing from database
2355 missing from database
2365 missing from database
2375 missing from database
2618 missing from database
2619 missing from database
2623 missing from database
2627 missing from database
2634 missing from database
2636 missing from database
2639 missing from database
2642 missing from database
2645 alternative picture, much more complete
2646 missing from database
2648 missing from database
2649 missing from database
2700 missing from database
2705 missing from database
2711 missing from database
2712 missing from database
2713 missing from database
2717 missing from database

---universal sets---

0311 missing from database
0322 missing picture
0333 missing picture
0366 missing picture
0533 missing from database
0544 missing picture
0566 missing picture
0577 missing picture
0599 missing from database
0710 missing from database
0733 missing picture
0744 missing picture

---fabuland---

3630 missing from database
3639 missing from database
3664 picture missing
3670 missing from database
3711 missing from database
3712 alternative picture, with name in German
3713 missing from database
3789 missing from database
3791 missing from database

---town---

6304 picture missing
6305 picture missing
6306 picture missing
6367 picture missing (I didn't believe pause db didn't have this one!)
0300 alternative picture
0301 alternative picture
0302 alternative picture
0303 alternative picture

---train---

7864 alternative picture, showing piece count
7865 alternative picture, showing piece count

There is a mistake in the db also. 7865 has no 12 V. transformer included. Look
at the current picture in the db more clearly. There is a set number also for
transformer, which is 7864.

---supplementary---

0787 alternative picture
0820 picture missing
0822 picture missing
0831 picture missing
0832 picture missing
0833 picture missing
0834 picture missing
0836 picture missing
0837 picture missing
0838 picture missing
0839 picture missing (wrongly named as "22.5 degrees" in catalog)
0840 missing from database
0841 missing from database
0842 missing from database
0843 missing from database
0890 picture missing

---other---

How about another stupid looking customer relations person? Meet Paul
Prima..hehe..

Those are all for now,

regards,

Selçuk