 Administrative / Database / 44
Re: Update info for Lugnet Database Volume IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:40:24 GMT

Selçuk Göre writes:

Hi again,

HI AGAIN!  Man, you are busy!  :)

Here is the info from my 1984 German and 1984 Middle Eastern
(Arabic/English/French but no set manes) catalogs. Note that the sets with a
little yellow star at left upper corner are all new for 1984. I also uploaded
the 1984 German catalog to the kl.net. If I find time, will upload 1984 Middle
Eastern one, too. Next catalogs that will be inspected are 1985 and 1986
Turkish/Middle Eastern catalogs.

I'll make a break for this update stuff for at least one week. Next week, I'll
be on holiday (actually, it will be honeymoon trip, since I'll a married man
tomorrow...:-D ).

Wow, what dedication -- the man is getting married tomorrow and he's
scanning things for people today!  On behalf of all the users of the
Lugnet/Pause database, congratulations on your wedding and thanks again for
the zillions of new scans!

I'm fighting a wicked Fall cold today so I can't divvy out AucZILLA pieces
until I'm recovered, but getting these images into the DB tonight is the
perfect germ-free task for me.  :)

[...]
2308 missing from database

I didn't find an image for this one -- a typo?

[...]
0303 alternative picture

Didn't see an image for this one either...typo?  (Found 300-302 though, but
left the old scans in place -- it was a toss-up between wrinkles and coffee
stains, and I went with wrinkles.)

[...]
There is a mistake in the db also. 7865 has no 12 V. transformer included. Look
at the current picture in the db more clearly. There is a set number also for
transformer, which is 7864.

Aha -- yes, the 7864 in that old photo is smaller but it was there...
confusing.  Both 7864 & 7865 are now replaced with your better new scans.

[...]
How about another stupid looking customer relations person? Meet Paul
Prima..hehe..

Someone ought to start a web page with these CA/CR/PR public figures...  :-)

Those are all for now,
regards,
Selçuk

Go get married!