 Administrative / Database / 49
Re: Update info for Lugnet Database Volume IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:08:22 GMT

You mean c-cedilla?  Like this: ç?  Under Windows, Press Alt-0231 to get
it.

(more involved instructions:)
Make sure Num Lock is on.
Press and hold an Alt key
press (on the numeric keypad) Zero, Two, Three, One.

Congratulations from me as well, Selçuk.

-- joshua

P.S. If we were still using DOS, it'd be Alt-135 <shrug>

Ardjan Besse wrote:

Op een zekere dag, te weten Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:40:24 GMT, klom