 Administrative / Database / 2850
Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, David Eaton wrote:
I think the download process itself is the issue.  A couple years ago, Rene or
Jerry changed the format of the LUGNET set list downloads to include a "year"
column. That caused Peeron's update process to malfunction, using the years as
quantities (so it would claim I had 1984 copies of 6080, for instance). I
believe Dan made a fix at the time, but I think somewhere along the lines, that
fix came undone, because sometime since then the downloads stopped working
again.

Actually, what happened is that originally, when the year column was added, it
was between the Name and Number columns.  Now it's after both.

I just updated Peeron to use the new format, and I think it should be fixed.
Give it a few hours to sync up, then take a look.

Dan