 Administrative / Database / 2821
Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:53:58 GMT

The more annoying part to do (insofar as adding the functionality to the sites)
would be in terms of setting LUGNET up to automatically refresh with Peeron's
data on a regular basis, similar to how Peeron can automatically download from
LUGNET (if you've got it set that way on your account).

I have Peeron configured for auto-download, but it doesn't seem to be working.
None of the new Pirate sets that I own are showing up in my Peeron inventory.

Is there a way to force Peeron to perform a download?