 Administrative / Database / 2824
Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:29:20 GMT

The way to force a refresh of the Peeron data is to manually tweak the LUGNET
file, which can be a pain. Essentially, download your set list here:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlistraw.cgi?m=1955

But then, strip out the "year" column (this must be done very exactly!), and
paste the contents into your Peeron collection:

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/mypartsimport

Note, this will overwrite your existing Peeron list, so be careful before you do
it!

DaveE

Actually, Dave, I found what I was look for here:
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/myparts

At the bottom of the page, there is a selection to force a download. I believe
your method would make Peeron "forget" about all the loose parts from PaB that I
have added manually. I wouldn't want that to happen.

But thanks for answering my question.