 Administrative / Database / 1499
  Partsref Update

Partsref's webpages and search function have been brought up to date with LDraw.org part releases. So now Partsref is at the 2002-03 level. It's been awhile since I got Partsref updated; I've been a little busy. The color images have been updated (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

Speaking of Partsref. . . (URL) to help pages on searching LUGNET News and the LUGNET Set Database, but for for some reason doesn't link to the Partsref search help page (URL) is kinda strange, since all three searches use the same form. . . Also (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

Steve, I found a bug with the Keywords in the PartsRef ("(URL) specifically for a DAT file I encoded. Part # 3626bps2.dat, "Minifig Head with SW Brown Eyebrows Pattern", is supposed to have the _entire_phrase_ "Luke Skywalker (2000)" as a Keyword (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

(...) I believe that Luke Skywalker(R) and Obi-Wan Kenobi(R) are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm corporation. Using them in the database without their (R) symbols may be a bad idea. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

(...) But using them in a search reference *with* their (R) symbols may make them unfindable... Steve (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

Two things: 1. There is a bug in the program that builds the Partsref data. It appears to treat the first KEYWORDS differently than the other lines. For the first line, multi-word keys are not broken up. In the second and succeeding lines, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)