 Administrative / Database / 138
    Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories —Todd Lehman
   (...) I -almost- made sub-categories of the so-called "classic" Space in the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide but was talked out of it (I think by Steve Bliss) by being shown many examples of boundary-straddling sets. But the FLG has hard-line boundaries, so (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories —Steve Bliss
   (...) Note: it probably wasn't me. I *think* FLG has been around longer than I have (my roll-call form says "late 1995"). Steve (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories —Todd Lehman
   (...) Well, I just remembered that you'd saved me from opening a huge can of worms. :) To be more accurate, I wanted to categorize the sets based on color scheme, and it probably wasn't super-clear that I was considering breaking up the "Classic (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories —Steve Bliss
   (...) Wow. I had totally forgotten about that thread. Those were the good old days. That one, and the thread about the 12H quarter domes. (Speaking of which, I'm currently updating my web pages about the spaceship BR.[1] I'm not any closer to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)