 Administrative / Database / 1215
Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:24:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Interesting! I was just about to announce about the same new images. You can
now find most of these new things directly on lego.com. Hm, maybe not
directly on lego.com in front of your face, but somewhere on lego.com :) .

I have done some searching for all of you and I thought I'd share all the
results:

http://www.brickmaster.de/taken_from_lego_com/

Enjoy the images! Lots of new things among too, even many images that
J.T.Puffins is not yet listing! No Harry Potter though, sadly...

prices of 8 new dinosaur sets, 5 new racers sets (GAAIIGH!?), and more.

Actually, it should be 6 new Racers Sets while one of these is bigger and
comes with two Cars and some (believe it or not) BRICKS! In all, there will
be 15 Cars to collect. 8 have been found already and 7 more will appear this
summer...

There is a surprising amount of new Duplo stuff, some of which I hadn't
heard of before.

Check my URL too for many new Duplo images. Seems that the fuzzy new colours
are invading the Duplo Line now too. Lots of tan in "Bob the Builder" ...

If you're interested in the fall products, then check the link. Don't expect
to be happily surprised though...

http://www.brickmaster.de/taken_from_lego_com/

As a side note for Bionicle Fans: Set #8539 (Manas?) will include:

TWO YELLOW KOMAU MASKS
TWO LTBROWN RURU MASKS
both combinations we haven't seen before.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de