 Year / 2001 / 879
Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 01:15:41 GMT

Please don't tell me that they are discontinuing traditional minifigs. Please.

Mark

Christian Gemuenden wrote:

To all,

I did just noticed that the images I have downloaded from shop.lego.com/...
a few days back have now been removed and can no longer be seen where I
found them. Someone at TLC must have noticed the 'misupload' and taken the
new images back down. Obviously, some are not out for months (being planed
for fall release), and TLC has decided to not officially announce these
images yet.

So, in fact - I have to admit that my page now shows images that are not
(more) officially available. Keep that fact in mind while checking my page!

I also crossposted this to .lego.direct as LD might want to ask me to remove
my images too now. I don't think it'd make much sense to remove my copies of
the images too, now that everyone has already seen (and downloaded them),
put if any LEGO employee will contact me and ask me to remove my images,
then I will do so! I don't see my page causing any trouble though - it only
focuses on information given out by LEGO already no matter if it is still
available or not (many other LEGO areas disappear too, but it's still okay
to talk about them).

I just thought I'd have to point out this recent impact before everyone
starts contacting me asking for the source of these images: it's been
lego.com as mentioned on my URL!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de