 Year / 2001 / 874
Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff (Lego transforms?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Christian Gemünden writes:
Interesting! I was just about to announce about the same new images. You can
now find most of these new things directly on lego.com. Hm, maybe not
directly on lego.com in front of your face, but somewhere on lego.com :) .

I have done some searching for all of you and I thought I'd share all the
results:

http://www.brickmaster.de/taken_from_lego_com/

Did anyone else notice that on the packaging for the adult dinosaurs

they include pictures of other dinosaurs you can build with each set. But
the pictures are heade by the term TRANSFORMS. This seems to me not only
misleading but also a cheap ploy by Lego to align the product with other
transformable toys (we all know who they are). Weird, huh?

Jonathan L