 Administrative / Database / 1050
Re: Pictures for set #3032 - No interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> writes:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 07:44:03PM +0000, Felipe Coury wrote:
Hi,
I took pictures of set #3032 in order to help Lugnet Set Guide, but nobody
seems to care. Was it a waste of time?

yes, we did see it, and someone already updated it.  Please understand
that even though we all get swamped sometimes, we will eventually get all
the info posted.

I added it a few hours ago.  Working offline, so my message about it may be
just showing up now...  :-)

--Todd

p.s.  Just got a Cisco Aeroport 340 to talk to an Apple Airport! :)