 Administrative / Database / 1049
Re: Pictures for set #3032 - No interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, "Felipe Coury" <fcoury@creation.com.br> writes:
Hi,
I took pictures of set #3032 in order to help Lugnet Set Guide, but nobody
seems to care. Was it a waste of time?

Thanks for the reminder (and the photo and info!) -- not sure how this got
missed...addding it now.

--Todd