 Administrative / Curators / 447 (-20)
  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Rob, You can find Mr. Pinlac's real name (URL), on the line that is labeled Author: -- just below the Subject: line. It is also contained in the X-Real-Life-Name header of the (URL) raw article content>. --Todd (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Would the real ACPin, please stand up? What in the universe IS your real name? Do you get self gratification by having this aura of mystery around yourself? Granted, you have *some* cool MOC's on your over large website (compensating for (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

To whom it may concern, Thanks for bringing back my name on the SW MOCs list. However the link is incorrect, can somebody please change it to (URL) we're on the subject of incorrect links for the SW sidebar, the following I believe are also dead (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Please link to Clark's color pages

(...) I can't believe the color sidebar was empty! bad. ...I must've been using the one at .market (?) Any volunteers for curator? I can throw the switch. Meanwhile, I simply ripped off your list, Kevin. Heh, heh. -Suz (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Please link to Clark's color pages

(...) There is a collection of COLOR resources listed on the .market.brickshops page: (URL) list was started long before the .Colors newsgroup was created. Now, it is definitely more appropriate under the new group sidebar. It is a pretty good (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Please link to Clark's color pages

(...) (URL) )It would be *great* if it had one. Do you know of anyone that might be willing to volunteer? Perhaps you could encourage them to drop the curator admins (Frank, Lenny, myself) a line? Once it did, the request to add a link to the front (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Dead link in lugnet.faq

thanks ronald.. ill get right on that. -lenneh (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Dead link in lugnet.faq

Hi, i want to mention that there is a dead link on the lugnet.faq page. (URL) It's the link (URL) Gary Istok’s "History of LEGO" Series> Regards Ronald (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

(...) Please edit this FTX Code to the following pages: ---> begin [GardenSLUG] (URL)¬ The Garden State Lego User Group¬ New Jersey Adult Fans of Lego¬ ---- ---> end Add to these pages ---> lugnet.loc.us.nj lugnet.loc.us.nj.atl lugnet.loc.us.nj.new (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Linking org.fr.freelug

(...) OK I think I am there... (...) Gave curatorship to Gael Frazier (...) Gave curatorship to Jason Spears (...) Gave curatorship to Adrian Egli and Mathew Clayson... Please advise of problems or concerns. (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

(...) I personally prefer email for this rather than posts, especially for big requests like this one, as I've said before, but consider the request made. We'll get back to you. FUT to just lugnet.admin.curators (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

Gents, ya, um, could you please help me in working towards some of the greater goals discussed at Brick Fest 04. I need your help. I want to fill a gap in our system here. If you look at this newsgroups' side bar, it has no information on how to get (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) Don't laugh now.. this is pure coincidence. I happen to be wearing a Clikits barette (sp?) in my hair. Put it in this morning after happily sifting through my (good-sized) collection of jewelery elements, until I decided on a big light (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curator for lugnet.parts hierarchy

Rob Hendrix has graciously agreed to assume curatorship of the lugnet.parts hierarchy. Please give him all the support he deserves(1), thanks. ++Lar 1 - i.e. "none"(2) 2 - "That's a joke, son" (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) I'll rather choose Local\Nederland and Local\European Union...but not before I'm ready arranging the mortage of my first house I just bought. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) You know... lugnet.clikits needs a curator...(1) Interested, Manfed? Drop Frank or me a mail. 1 - so does the new lugnet.parts hierarchy. I sent ModBoy a note about it but either it didn't reach him or he's ignoring me... (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Application for curatorship to Adventurers

Hi Larry and Frank I would like to be curator for the adventurers group. Member Name: Chris Paton Member number: 2184 Group: lugnet.adventurers I thought I would use Bill Ward's method for application. Thanks in advance. Chris Paton (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX Table help

(...) Ahhh Haaa! My logic is not flawed! I thought that was what was going on. Although I couln't tell for sure. Thank you! e (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX Table help

(...) hi Eric, Unfortunately, this is something that isn't supported in the current FTX rendering engine. Bullet points can't be nested in table cells. It's a flaw in the implementation -- something never implemented. --Todd (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  FTX Table help

Could some one help me with this FTX code? I need to add a picture to the right of this list: ===...=== News Group guide links (URL) Getting Started> (URL) Reading and Posting> (URL) FAQs> (URL) Who's who?> (URL) What is Mecha?> (URL) FTX User (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact