 Administrative / Curators / 443
Re: Please link to Clark's color pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:21:23 GMT

In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.color, Steve Bliss wrote:
Please add a link on the Colors group sidebar to the Isodomos Color Tree
Pages: http://isodomos.com/ColorTree

Possibly even provide a direct pointer to the cross-reference Color Tree
Roots page:  http://isodomos.com/ColorTree/Roots

lugnet.color does not currently have a curator.
(http://news.lugnet.com/admin/curators/curators.cgi )It would be *great* if > it had one.

There is a collection of COLOR resources listed on the .market.brickshops page:
http://www.news.lugnet.com/market/brickshops/

This list was started long before the .Colors newsgroup was created.  Now, it is
definitely more appropriate under the new group sidebar.

It is a pretty good source of color compare websites and webpages.  I think one
or two of the links are broken, so I will need to fix them.  For now, people
looking for some color compare references can view the list on the
.market.brickshops pages until .Color has a curator (why anyone would choose to
volunteer is beyond me (grin)).
http://www.news.lugnet.com/market/brickshops/

__Kevin Salm__
Curator, Lugnet Marketplace newsgroups