 Administrative / Curators / 383
  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I think posting requests like this here makes a lot of sense - gives both an historical archive, as well as notification to people who might want to know. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Valid point. However email ought to be used as well, perhaps with a pointer to the post, we don't necessarily see things asap. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Huh. I figured you (as the people resp for managing curators) would be subscribed to this group. If it occured to me (when making a requst) to email you, I'd actually avoid it, as I know you dislike getting the same post twice! Learn something (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscribe to any group at all, not even this one... I get way too much email as it is to subscribe to newsgroups. (and I didn't even think of the context of being subscribed when I answered before, but I suppose for someone that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscibe either, and in fact, doesn't the subscription changes not work correctly right now? I don't know, I haven't tried, but I do know that Lugnet is currently using my obsolete e-mail address. Frank (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)