 Administrative / Curators / 107 (-5)
  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) I think that's about the size of it. Suz and the other admins, I suspect, don't have time to maintain links pages. I would suggest that you might want to mount an effort to find another curator candidate among your ranks. You said you (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) Actually, that isn't entirely true, Eric. I put in my bid for this curatorship some months ago when curatorships were first announced. Unfortunately, so much time has gone by and I've become so busy that I don't feel I could do the curator (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

Um, Help please! Our little corner of Lugnet has no Curator. .Mecha, but with no Curator our Links are not getting updated. I for one have paid money to be a part of Lugnet and I would like my Link posted to the resources list. Legomaster's Lego (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Curating loc.uk

(...) Nope, it doesn't work for me either. I can see past revisions for any of the sub pages I've created, though. I guess those are "FTX pages", so they work. TJ (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curating loc.uk

(...) Seconded! (...) personal pages. Does it work for you, TJ??? Thanks! ++Lar (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact