 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 781 – 800 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: newsticker

(...) Works fine for me! Only one suggestion, if when you clicked on an article or do a search, it put the link destination or the results of a search in the current window instead of popping a new one. Thanks, guys! Steve Martin IndyLUG (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Is there anything that we could do to help make the membership packets happen? For instance, could we pitch in a few bucks to help with the cost? It might be cheaper if you had the membership cards, bookmarks, etc. printed at a professional (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Suggestion for -.loc. pages

I hope this is the right place to post this. It would be really nice for people to be able to connect if there were a link in the -.loc. pages to show all the lugnet members that were in that locality. Regards, Steve Martin IndyLUG (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance

(...) The membership packets were discussed recently in this thread: (URL) now that there is a finance group, a way to fund the membership packets will be figured out. Bryan (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

My thoughts on the CLSotW are as follows: The CLSotW should remain weekly. The fresh content is something that will keep people coming back to LUGNET. While it might require more work, I think that could be avoided depending on how it was set up. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jeremy Scott writes: See my comments throughout. (...) Agreed :) (...) The same goes for me, CLSotW was one of the things that brought me to LUGNET and back to LEGO. (...) If LUGNET is giving out an award to web sites, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: member packets (continued)

There is also still a large section about membership packets on that page under the "All Set?" header near the bottom. It really is sad that we have over 1000 members who are still waiting for these things. Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

So will this now be called Daimler-LUGNET? :) (sorry, car joke) Darrell ps Speaking for all the newbies, I'm glad this transition will mean LUGNET will continue in good hands. Thanks! :) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8

(...) <snip> (...) When will this page go Public? Christina Happy new year to all of you! (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  Re: LUGNET Guide updates (Mon 21 Mar 2011)

(...) :-( (14 years ago, 21-Mar-11, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.411)

  E-mail authentication during posting

The Quick Summary ===...=== Effectively immediately, all LUGNET News posts now require e-mail authentication after posting, in order to prevent the continuance of forged messages. An exception to this rule is if you are a member and signed-in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.cad) !!

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to receive lugnet.space and lugnet.starwars by e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail. However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go to (URL) and enter my email and confirmation code (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) If you automate the reponse to the authentication e-mail, all I have to do is spoof your identity as Mad Hatter has done several times. Because the authentication gets sent to your email regardless of where I post from, and your response is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: e-mail delay

(...) Wow. This really shows just how many Members use the Web interface (Those not requireing a confirmation E-mail). Traffic is way off. I would not have thought it was that many people that needed E-mail confirmation. (...) No problem. I just (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)

(...) Matt, be caeful -- you are exhibiting an uninformed la-la-land view of the world. I'm going to try to use small words so you can understand. Postal mail is guaranteed by law in the U.S., and cost of mail goes to the sender. Receiving excessive (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: Simplified News-by-Mail signup (was: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) ISP's (...) Also slower if you use POP3 and poll the mail server, and especially if you manually initiate all mail downloads... Of course it is still possible to be more timely than a newsfeed. Frank (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: What's next for MindStorms

(...) what mail client do you use to post? Some mail clients don't put the correct headers in the reply, making it impossible to thread. Dan (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: lugnet.* discussion groups by mail

(...) But you can't just go trading people's e-mail addresses without their permission. :-( (...) I've got it solved on my end, but I don't know how traditional mailing list servers are set up. Surely this has come up at least a zillion times before (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: lugnet.* discussion groups by mail

mail
(score: 1.410)

  Re: Email Postings being swallowed

(...) Well definitly a random problem. Maybe I'm just hitting a high point in the random incident generator. Every message I email I BCC myself on. I've never missed one of those. I don't believe my ISP is filtering outbound email. It does filter in (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.410)

More:  Next Page >>