 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 321 – 340 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Friendliest Place On The Internet. (Was Re: What's going to happen.)

Thanks for the reply Paul. I was being afraid of there would not be one. And of course be sure that there was no hard feelings, and we of course friends just as before. But I still want to make clear something. For me "friendliest" doesn't mean (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.505)

  memberships

(...) Here's part of the answer to that: (URL) and if so, what kind of dues are we looking at? What kind of dues to you want to look at? It'll be very economical to join officially, but it will also include voluntary donations mechanisms if you want (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.504)

  Re: memberships

(...) For the record, I want to pay $x once and pay $y as a cut of what I sell using your auction software. Maybe even a fairly hefty cut. I would think that this would on (or near) the top of your priority list from the perspective of making LUGNET (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.504)

  The Friendliest Place On The Internet. (Was Re: What's going to happen.)

Selçuk Göre wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Selçuk, Mike, and everyone, I'm sorry for any name-calling. I was angry and upset and I didn't realise how much it came out like a flame. I'm sure than we can forget this, and continue to "play well" (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.504)

  Re: memberships

(...) It would also be arguably less valuable, becuase you'd have to go through all the work of establishing the inventory, and keying it in. But requiring the auctioneer to supply the inventory also makes the whole idea more practical, because the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.504)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

(...) heh heh, well, I guess geocities is out of the picture now, given the bad press they're getting: (URL) this whole recent Yahoo!/GeoCities stink yet another reason not to do full HTML hosting here. Not out of fear, but out of wisdom. The more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.504)

  Re: Updates on train items

(...) Here's a couple items from the US Summer 1999 S@H catalog (prices are S@H catalog price): 4541 Road N'Rail Service Truck (slightly different name) $14.50 4556 Train Station (per catalog is 233 pieces, I check this at home in the next couple (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

service
(score: 1.504)

  Re: My point.

(...) D'oh! I forgot my own footnote. [1] I was there to flame. I enjoy flaming people. I don't think it's a big crime, especially if you keep it to places where it's appropriate, such as alt.usenet.kooks, alt.flame, ne.internet.services (circa (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.504)

  Re: My Stance

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) it's (...) felt (...) two (...) LEGO (...) do we (...) can (...) As (...) people (...) exist. (...) and (...) never (...) (trust (...) people (...) the (...) full (...) of (...) find a (...) pain (...) internet. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Spam alert!

I have been reading many messages lately about email address being pulled out of newsgroups. I have to kick in my two cents here, because this is driving me nuts. Newsgroup email harvesting has been happening since the creation of newsgroups. You (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) Well, I wouldn't call it a mountain, maybe a trash heap. :') But is it just me, or is this whole clamoring for "prime" numbers getting just a little out of hand. Who was the first to post? Who helped Todd the most? Yada Yada Yada Yada. Folks, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.503)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Well, theres a start. An apology is only part of the act of contrition... one must strive to be better. Regarding emotions...I generally have the emotional range of a turnip, but that does not mean I can be offensive, callous, insensitive, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up

(...) By my ISP do you mean Qwest, the provider of our big pipe? If so, name names all you want - I know they suck, and the scary thing is they're buying up companies right and left. If you mean my actual ISP, which is my employer (I work for UTK (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.503)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Matt, You're going to take this as some kind of slam, or some kind of flame, but it's not intended as one, really. Try to keep that in mind as you read it. I've read pretty much every post resulting from your initial posts of a few days ago. I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  LUGNET and Matthew Moulton

G'day folks, Yesterday, I think it was, I posted a message about how happy I was that I managed to stay out of the flame war. Now that discussions are a lot less heated, I think I'll add some thoughts. I've been thinking in point-form lately, so (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?

Sorry for the malformed subject, it feels like it's 2 AM to me. Something has been nagging at me about one aspect of the latest... I think I want to recant some of my own words, and see if some other people do too. At least a little. Maybe it's a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?

G'day Mike, I've already posted my personal points on this issue: (URL) I'll reinforce them for my part... (...) Why should the ToS of this site be relevant to off-site content? If the message posting the link (exluding the link itself) abides by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Todd! Admin and owner

(...) Well I don't know how specific you want but without nameing names I will try. I also assume you want specifics as to what I don't like about the reasoning for banning Matthew not reasoning for not liking Matthew. It is my feeling that there (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.503)

  About member search

Hi, Todd Can you add a search function to find member by their name? Because we have to read over 100K files to find a member, it is to slow! As you know, not all counties have fast Internet access even if in Japan. Br Zhengrong (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.502)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

(...) Maybe it was just a case of doing anything you are dared to do. I had friends back in school who would do the craziest/stupidest things if they were only just asked... Perhaps I should be careful who I dare to do things... (Scott?) Don't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.502)

More:  Next Page >>