 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1441 – 1460 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Change

(...) Rest easy, David, we're going to be fixing this once and for all soon. :-) (...) AucZILLA had proxy bidding too. And the e-mail list wasn't a single-auction-at-a-time deal; you stayed on the list, with all your settings preserved from auction (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Problem with authentication e-mails

Hello, I have recently tried to make a couple of posts, but I have not gotten the authentication e-mail for either of them. Is there any way for you to check to see if authentication e-mails have been sent, to see if the problem is on your end or on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Art Museum

(...) If you'd like an article that you authored cancelled and you are unable to do it yourself because it was web or mail posted, or for whatever other reason, send a note requesting the cancel to the LUGNET admins, or to Frank Filz, or to myself (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) Sure, np - I wasn't trying to second-guess, just to guess what it was actually set to, since news-by-mail doesn't reflect that, and I wasn't feeling adventerous enough to look up the msg itself on the server. (...) Right, the process seems ok, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) We love you anyway :) (...) I would disagree with that though. Not to mention the server sends emails all the time - news-by-mail, auth emails, etc? (...) Ah, that's what I thrive on :) Perhaps one of the other admins knows? Can find out? (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move

All, please be advised that posting to LUGNET via Email is currently DISABLED due to an issue with the mail-authentication mechanism. Please use the web frontend to post messages. Thank you. Thanks, Jerry (10 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Sets 2707, 2708, and 2709

(...) Does BrickSet have a downloadable form of the database, like Lugnet has? If so, getting automatic updates, or at least notices when something changes is really easy to do. I already get daily mail telling me what has changed in pause over the (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) I just did a little test with sending a Distribution: header via Agent, and it gets stripped off the mail (somewhere). Presumably because Distribution: is only defined for NNTP, and not SMTP. I was actually thinking of using the Approved: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  (canceled)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Newsgroup for Harry Potter!

A new newsgroup for LEGO®/Harry Potter® has been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.harrypotter (group): LEGO®/Harry Potter®: products (information, opinions, reviews, licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.harrypotter)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Nope. lugnet.cad.dat:50 was posted through your newsreader rather than the web interface or the e-mail gateway. (The 'X-Nntp-Posting-Host' header says 146.phoenix-05-10rs....ss.att.net rather than (URL) or a gateway address), so the problem is (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) I have also found the sig issue confusing. I used to use one, but the people i send e-mail to all the time got sick of it very quickly, as did I. And, I am too lazy to change it all the time. Besides, long rambling sigs are more of an (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Set 1856 not in Pause: how do I send info?

(...) Kevin, If it's just one or two or a few images, you can just e-mail them to me and I'll add them to the DB. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Wrong group posting ruckus

I think you have a point. What's going on now is just annoying everyone. But having Todd look in his general mail ain't gonna work either. Perhaps a special mailbox just for admin type messages? I still like my suggestion of canned responses, which (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Average US Membership packet time

Hi Todd! Just wondered what an average US membership packet timeframe would be... hadn't seen anything in the mail yet :) Thanks! Dave (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: A Question on Logging in and posting

(...) As I understand it, there is currently no integration between the userid and the various cookies (news setup, mail subscription setup) and therefore, knowledge of who you are is not taken advantage of to any meaningful extent. As LUGNET grows (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Funny - People can't read Instructions

To Todd & All, I am not sure if this goes here or not, but I got an e-mail last night in regards to selling one of my 1789 Star Hawk II models, when I checked Pause out this morning, I saw that It says "information only - do not contact people". (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  LUGNET Lifetime Membership Enrollment Form

I submitted my LUGNET enrollment form on 2/9/01 but have not yet received my member packet in the mail. How long does it usually take to receive a member packet? (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: List of Curators?

(...) I have to admit to some curiosity as to whether my "petitions" have been considered also (or have I missed an e-mail - entirely possible considering the work hours I've been putting in). Another thought towards having some indication of what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Redirecting posts (was: Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?)

(...) Or 2b. Poster receives 10--20 e-mail messages telling him that he's wrong (many probably more caustic than would have been posted in public) because no one is sure that someone has corrected him. 3b. Poster feels harassed. 4b. Poster gives up (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

More:  Next Page >>