 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1421 – 1440 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Change in e-mail address

(...) Thanks, Todd! (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Re: group request castle.ninja

(...) Excellent idea! Although e-mail conversations on the Ninja theme have been entertaining and enlightening, I would love an open forum where others can join in and share ideas. The .castle tone towards the Ninja theme has softened considerably (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  DUPLO Question

Why are some sets listed as DACTA > DUPLO and others as LEGO > DUPLO ? What is the distinction? (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  DUPLO 2444 from 1994

Picked this small set up in a thrift store today. 2444 - Lil' Circus 8 pcs including 1 figure 1994 copyright date no idea what the original price was Play well, Bryan Beckwith (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Problem with followups

This reply to a post of mine: (URL) to have been posted from a mail reply. Does that properly handle followups or did Alan specifically crosspost back to lugnet.lego.direct? I guess I also need to try and write more clearly since Alan basically just (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444

Scans can be found at: (URL) isn't much more than a flat piece of cardboard connected to 1503 and 1504, so I just scanned the top flap part. Let me know if these scans aren't clear enough. Also, I have scans of each side if they are wanted. - Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Additional info for a few DUPLO sets

The back of my 1505 has ads for some other sets and I am able to see the set numbers, title, and piece count for most of them. Here's what I can see (excluding sets already having info in the db): 2309 - PreSchool Basic Blocks Set - can't see the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Funny - People can't read Instructions

To Todd & All, I am not sure if this goes here or not, but I got an e-mail last night in regards to selling one of my 1789 Star Hawk II models, when I checked Pause out this morning, I saw that It says "information only - do not contact people". (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Is there a real time LEGO chat?

(...) pine? Netscape mail? man, I'd expect you to be a mutt person (www.mutt.org) - completely text based, superior power, IMAP over SSL, and whatnot... it even has a NNTP patch! combined with a good spamfilter (www.spambouncer.org), you're all set (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I am assuming that you mean you use Outlook Express with IE5.5, if so, hopefully this will help. If not, just ignore my post. :-) Under the Tools menu there is a 'Get next 300 headers' command which should help. There is also a 'get next headers' (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I just tried it out, and clicking the toolbar button repeatedly downloads the next # headers. I download over 2000 (300 per click) before I stopped trying it. Bryan Beckwith FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  Re: Contents of 3033

Eric Harshbarger also has a nice table of the piece distribution on his website: (URL) has a table of #2494 (Purple Bucket) Bryan Beckwith "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GAy07x.HnD@lugnet.com... (...) tub. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.au)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  LUGNET Lifetime Membership Enrollment Form

I submitted my LUGNET enrollment form on 2/9/01 but have not yet received my member packet in the mail. How long does it usually take to receive a member packet? (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  Re: new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?

Maybe we should have lugnet.unpopular and we could put Racers there too. Bryan Beckwith (I'm joking btw) "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GB0p1H.55t@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  Re: Custom Created Set Reference

I agree that a custom set database isn't a very good idea. For one, it would only be beneficial to the few people who buy the custom sets. While I can't claim to know how many people buy them, I suspect it is a very small percentage of LEGO users. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  Searching Lugnet web sites

Hi, I'm wondering how (or perhaps why not) I search or browse through member created web pages? It looks like the facility for users to create their own pages on lugnet is excellent (good job guys!) yet I could not find a good way to find other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  Re: New Scala sets

(...) Hi Frank, no more need to use your scanner as I also got a Belville set this weekend and uploaded the new sets to www.brickset.com . Simply use the direct link if you only need the new Scala images: (URL) entire 2001 section is constantly (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 1.128)

  AOL and lugnet.

Is thier a way to set up Lugnet in AOL's internal newsgroup feature? Rick (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Is there a real time LEGO chat?

(...) What Tim said. Basially exactly. (Thanks, Tim!) (...) I'm not as good at communication as I'd like to be, especially in the past four months (returning to having a day job), so there's always room for improvement. The main reason I bought a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

Todd: (...) Why not. (...) Probably a good idea. Your arguments for it make sense. (...) I don't really read the market groups, but if it makes it easier to get people to keep market posts in the market groups, them I am all for the change. (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.127)

More:  Next Page >>