  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 886 – 905 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message news:GwvMGr.C38@lugnet.com... (...) back. (...) (URL) (...) ebay (...) Well, it doesn't help that you won't ship abroad. <rant not directed at George in particular> I never (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.416)

  Re: is Octan a real brand?

I don't know about an actual oil company, but, Octan is an actual hydrocarbon with the following formula (all numbers subscript) C8 H18 (URL) is an electronica band from Switzerland called Octan. (URL) was a British video game for the ZX-Spectrum (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.general) !

sigma
(score: 0.416)

  ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins

Hello, I'm selling my first item on ebay, a 5986 I got a Target a few summers back. Oddly though, no one is interested in it, but the same thing from another ebay seller is up to $56, (URL) anyone have any ideas why, is it because my picture is (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.416)

  Re: New MOC - "Green Giant" - Transforming Bot (Contest Entry)

Oops - I didn't carrot the brickshelf URL. Everything is now "clickable" - including the pictures. Sorry for any inconvenience! Here is one more MOC for the Bot Contest - the M100 URT (Unmanned Robotic Tank) Robot Mode: (URL) Tank Mode: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

url
(score: 0.416)

  Re: brickshelf recent gallery

(...) Hi Stephen, Yes, it takes a certain amount of time. Brickshelf is moderated, and your pictures don't appear in the recent gallery until they're given the OK by the moderator(s). Your folder will also not be viewable by the general public until (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.faq)

url
(score: 0.415)

  fake ebay emails

These fraudsters are up to more tricks, but they really should work on their spelling, it's a bit of a giveaway ;^) The latest fake email supposedly is from ebay safeharbour fraud protection, and speculates on the recent bidding activity of one's (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.415)

  All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic) !!

qs
(score: 0.415)

  Re: All your Yellow Pod Fins belong to us

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

qs
(score: 0.415)

  Cos'è?

Purtroppo non capisco un'acca di krukkesco perciò non capisco quale sia il prodotto in vendita... forse il RIS? a 320DM non sarebbe male! L'unica cosa che ho capito è che la vendita è limitata alla Tedeschia... problema comunque aggirabile... (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

qs
(score: 0.415)

  Re: All your Yellow Pod Fins belong to us

Nice job, Eric! I'm not a mecha fan, by any means, but it's nice to see someone make great use of parts that I have previously considered useless (for the stuff I build). It's also nice to see that someone else has thought of using nested Slizer and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

qs
(score: 0.415)

  Re: toysrus.ca

(...) Which is a page that does absolutely nothing without evil Javascript turn on. Ok, so I turn it on: my browser (ancient Netscape 4.72) says the Javascript has a syntax error. Ok, so I paste in the redirected URL. It gets me an empty pale blue (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

url
(score: 0.415)

  Re: bitwise manipulations in C

oops my bad I meant to thank Jim not Steve, sorry, what you sent me Jim was just what I was looking for, well minus some examples in nqc. But I now have a better understanding of it. Thanks, Scott (...) ___...___ Don’t just search. Find. Check out (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.415)

  bitwise manipulations in C

Hi, Can anybody tell me about bitwise manipulations or point me to a site that explains what it is, what its used for, and how to use it? thanks, Scott ___...___ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.415)

  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

(...) OK, the URL is still temporary, but the script should be more-or-less done. Have at it, look for deficiencies, bugs, etc. If you don't remember the options, try adding ?help=1 to the url. I haven't thought very hard about the XML format -- if (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.414)

  Parts from 15 Jango Fetts Slave I set 7153 listed

I've just listed all of the parts from 15 copies of <set:7153> Jango Fett's Slave I at my Bricklink store: (URL) info: (URL) (Brickset) (URL) (Peeron Inventory) Thanks, Troy Troy's Surplus Lego (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.414)

  Setting LNP host address

I've experimented with a couple of choices which were relatively easy to implement. Let me know if we should keep any these: 1. You can choose to set the host address at build time with a command-line option to make. Example: make LNP_HOSTADDR=2 (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

query
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Request for deletion of second post

(...) The process is: Send a note to someone on the Admin team with the URL of the post that needs to die, we will take care of it. Currently that's Todd, Frank, Tim or myself. Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.414)

  (canceled)

url
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

Hey all (interested parties), Please take a look at (URL) let me know what you think. This is a temporary script and URL. Please don't think this is the final configuration. I'm working on a (more) final version, hopefully it will be ready before (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

G'day, Well a few things have changed since my last roll call, so here goes... Name: Braith Garden Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1974 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 13ish Location: Perth, Western Australia LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: GF (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.413)

More:  Next Page >>