  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 3111 – 3130 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Domed Cathedral

Well, after a rather longish break from building, I crafted a domed cathedral, somewhat in the style of St. Peter's in Rome. I was mostly striving for large architectural forms, rather than more elaborate details (that, and I got tired of not being (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

url
(score: 0.276)

  RE: Hardware Hack

(...) Nope. One of the inputs is used for the battery level, the other 4 are unused as far as I know. The on/off button is connected to a hard interrupt line for the sleep function, and the other 3 butons are on an IO port. It's all in Kekoa's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.276)

  RE: Hardware Hack

(...) So, the question remains, if I'm careful with a soldering iron, is it likely I could hack some additional input ports? Any comments? (I'm still trying to D/L the docs from Hitachi.....) Hacking output ports would be much trickier, since I'd (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Most recent animal list

(...) 3117, a scala flashy pool set. See here: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

(...) Even earlier- this set from 1975 got a lot of those hats in it! It's even from the minifig-time the arms and legs were fixed to the body... (URL) western train (1976) even has a better of the hats: (URL) the hat appeared in some town sets also (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: looking for yellow half arch 1x5x4

(...) yellow. (...) Hi Ben, According to Margo's castle/pirate inventories, the yellow half-arches appeared in the following, 2 in each: (3 URLs) All large and/or expensive sets unfortunately! I haven't seen them in non-castle/pirate sets, but I may (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.276)

  FS Tires from 5571

I have 30 new tires with rims from 5571 for sale. $4.00 each, $4.00 gets you one tire with rim. You can buy a few or buy them all. First come, first served. Email me your request along with mailing address so I can figure shipping charges. (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

Good spotting. That's the bank set from 1988, #1490 sold only through Shop at Home in the US. If you think you still have it I suggest you hop on the next train/plane/bus back to Mordensville and get it as it's worth quite a bit now. It's one of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Most recent animal list

It was a Belville set. John Neal answered this question for me before, and the set number is 3117: (URL) Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Simmons wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.276)

  WTT: MISB 5561 for MISB 6560

I'd like to trade a MISB Model Team 5561 Big Foot 4x4 for a MISB 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer. I'd prefer to trade with someone in the US to keep shipping costs low. (URL) Stroot (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment

From my usual source, the Libertarian propaganda (NOT spam, mind you, I wanted it sent it to me, and I, as a regular participant of this group, feel it's worthy of discussion, so people who initially label it as spam are rude or clueless, take your (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

url
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Original LEGO-Models

Hi, (...) Sorry, for answering with such a delay, but I had been absent a few month ... If there are people intrested in this thing, I think I could provide a site with database etc. for this project. That page could then be linked on lugnet and/or (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

url
(score: 0.276)

  Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?

(URL) saw one in a local store the other day, still sealed. If someone's interested, I could pick it up and send it to them for retail + shipping + a few bucks. -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Train2

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes: To see what David K was talking about you need to use "view raw message" if you are viewing over the web... if you are viewing from elsewhere but can see web pages, use this URL: (URL) first I was (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.276)

  Re: here's a good laugh

(...) I was wondering why this URL sounded familiar to me, until I went to the site, and saw the link to 'Newton Resources'. Been there often to get stuff for my little green friend. :) Later, David Drew. P.s. I'm having a fun time here in Brisbane. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.276)

  Exploriens - Nebula Outpost at Lego Outlet Store

Lego Outlet at Potomac Mills Mall in VA. They were at a pretty good price, too, IIRC something like $8.99. I had enough stuff for the day that I wanted for myself, but I thought I would let people know that the set was available. (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 0.276)

  (canceled)

url
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Parsing Pause database

(...) I wrote such a script. However, it is really ugly: it's mostly Tcl but it calls perl to do the DB query. It should be all perl (it would be much easier/shorter/quicker) but it grew out of something else I was playing with in Tcl. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: most vaulable part ever recieved from lego?

OK. I'll start the ball rolling. I got a long silver aerial from 5848 just this morning. (URL) a particularly valuable part, but quite rare. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.276)

  Re: What kind of motor comes with the 4559?

(...) Do you perhaps mean a different set? 4559 (ref: (URL) ) has a little tiny engine built on top of the motor unit. It's difficult to see how to give it two motors. Even the alternate steamer has only one. (oh how I long for the days when Lego (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.276)

More:  Next Page >>