Subject:
Ambassador Train Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:23:09 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Ambassador Train Logo

(...) Cool. I had pictured thin red and blue stripes so the sticker was still mostly white but that looks great too. If you can make the stripes be exactly a brick high I will try to align them with bricks at the edges so the stripes wrap all the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: Ambassador Train Logo

Amy, (...) Looks good to me. great job, Amy! : ) Does it fit that 3x15 stud heighth? if you still need me to print it, I have the paper here! Scott -- (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)