  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1006 – 1025 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Roll Call

Name: deborah higdon-leblond Gender: technically, female Year of Birth: 1959 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: my inner child doesn't really care about age, but when she celebrates a birthday, she really wants lego for gifts Location: ottawa E-mail (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

url
(score: 0.403)

  Re: Roll Call

Name: Jason Allemann Gender: Yes Year of Birth: 1972 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 7 Location: Ottawa E-mail Address: see post info above LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Available Children: 0 Occupation: Practicing for retirement On (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

url
(score: 0.403)

  Re: The status of Iraq from a soldier who is there.

(...) Yeah, it's weird. I got in somehow without signing up. I think I pasted the link into the URL bar and fixed it up to end with .html. Then it served up the article and also must've redirected me to the odd looking mangled link. Now I get the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

url
(score: 0.403)

  Re: Roll Call

(...) Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 3.2) Last updated on Jan. 25, 1999 Name: Jeff Brundige Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1966 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Depends on what time of the day it is. Location: Ottawa E-mail (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

url
(score: 0.403)

  Roll Call

I thought that with all the new people showing up in Ottawa, we should give a little info about ourselves. And with that in mind, here is the Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/De-lurking Form. I will include the blank form at the bottom to make it easier for (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

url
(score: 0.403)

  Re: 1969 Instruction Problem

(...) There's really know "automatic" way that the DB can know which 1969 set is given at Kevin's site when it's listed the way it is. But it is smart enough to find the matching one when the year is given. For example, (URL) links to (2 URLs) links (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

url, query
(score: 0.403)

  Petroleum HQ

Okay...here's an interesting query that I hope will yield some good answers. I'm strategically planning my own version of my Lego City (yes, that's right...all that have come before in my life have been mere Towns!), and I'm going to include some (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 0.402)

  Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper

(...) Looks like a messed up the URL. Just use this one to see the whole folder. (URL) can also see my pirate catamaran there too. =) I slapped together two emperor's ship sets for a unhistorical, but easy to build class 2 ship. (2 URLs) Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

url
(score: 0.402)

  CSSOH Pneumatic Page?

There are many references to the CSSOH Pneumatic Page with the URL of: (URL) haven't been able to access it at above URL, I tried a Google search but everything leads back to the above URL. Has this page been moved somewhere or is it down (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.402)

  art of resistance

(URL) May offend>, but I suppose art often does. In yesterday’s (URL), there was another Mosaic of Bush (made from the mug-shots of US troops killed in Iraq), but I can’t find a picture on the web ;( Scott A (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

url
(score: 0.402)

  Eduardo's weblog

I found how great and fast are weblogs web it comes to publishing stuff so I made one at my old website URL (URL) I'll be updating as much as possible even if I for get updating it you all can find my work at my weblog (URL) webmasters please add my (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.402)

  Requesting to cancel posts

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:HwIw7t.EL6@lugnet.com... (...) We can't move posts, however, we can administratively cancel posts if you make a clear request to do so. A URL link to the post with a clear request like: (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.402)

  Re: Lego Truck in Wellington

(...) Are you talking about 1651? <URL:(URL) No, can't be. That's 19 years old. (...) That's 2148, right? Looks cool. (URL) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

url, query
(score: 0.401)

  Re: A hypothetical economics question...

(...) Dave! Way to keep your eye on the moving targets! This was not a small topic you raised with your seemingly simple query. Of course, all of the things you describe are brought to us by the friendly passages contained in Title 12 of the Federal (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.401)

  Re: Embedding FTX in messages

Got it! It looks like my error was including the (URL) portion of the URL. Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. <</~524/sigfile>> (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

url
(score: 0.401)

  Re: Did you guys see this - its COOL!! (Re: LEGOfest Roma: LA PANORAMICA!!!)

Mark, Welcome to the wonderful world of QuickTimeVR, brought to you by Apple Computer (you obviously have QuickTime on your system, or you couldn't have viewed the movie in the first place). Since you don't seem to have experieced this before, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.general)

qt
(score: 0.400)

  Re: 1979-1990

(...) I would like to query the accuracy of the dates from Billund...the mini-fig stiffs were available from 1975-1979/1980, yet only 1975 is shown, so it is quite possible the dates for fabuland are also wrong... Benjamin Whytcross (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.fabuland)

query
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...

(...) Of course, there's absolutely no way to implement that policy effectively, or to police it credibly, unless we have a clear, precise, and consistent definition of what qualifies as pornography. Who would care to posit such a definition? (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

url
(score: 0.400)

  Re: ? ... (Shooting the messenger)

(...) However, what's posted on Brickshelf is nothing to do with Lugnet. Kevin's the admin of Brickshelf, his email is publically available, he generally acts fairly quickly to issues re protocol on his sight - look at how fast the avatar "problem" (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Two new craft

(...) This one reminds me a lot of the gunship from the SW flight sims. I don't know if this was involved in your design at all, but there's a new tri-beam that came in the Gigamesh Spybot (used for the wheel mounts) that's really useful in doing a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.400)

More:  Next Page >>