 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 647
646  |  648
Subject:
Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:59:52 GMT

I thought that with all the new people showing up in Ottawa, we should
give a little info about ourselves. And with that in mind, here is the
Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/De-lurking Form.
I will include the blank form at the bottom to make it easier for
everyone to fill it in without having to delete what I have entered.
Also feel free to add any items you wish (ie. On LUGNET Since).
Here's my first roll call archived on Google and LUGNET:
http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=384E0BB3.93C15837%40sympatico.ca
http://www.lugnet.com/rec.toys.lego/roll-call/part-044.html#870
And here is my updated roll call:

Name:  Tim Strutt
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1971
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  14
Location:  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
E-mail Address:  tstrutt@canada.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):  http://www.geocities.com/tstrutt/lego.html
                        http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1662
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt
Marital Status:  Happily Married
Children:  2
Occupation:  yes please
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  1997 (first post 1999)
On LUGNET Since:  1999 (first post 2000)

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  763
# of Unique Sets in LEGO Collection:  421
# of Unopened Sets in Collection:  60+
# of LEGO Pieces:  106,771 (according to Peeron)
# of LEGO Minifigs in Collection:  1112 (according to Peeron)
# of LEGOfests Attended:  7 Train Shows & about 20 Club Meetings
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited:  none yet...

First LEGO Set:  810 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/810_3>
LEGO Dark Age:  18-24
First LEGO set after the Dark Age:  6538 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6538>
Favorite Theme(s):  Train, Town, and a variety of all the others
Favorite Set(s):  4558 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4558>
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Freestyle or Train minifig
                   <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973px33>
                   <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973px30>
                    <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973p19>
Set/theme you would like to see:  more Train and classic Town
Current LEGO Project:  scale replica of my home

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Train Tunnel covering 6 (2x3) large
baseplates <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/MOC/Tunnel-2>

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  computers, gaming, movies, music

Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 3.2)
Last updated on Jan. 25, 1999

Name:
Gender:
Year of Birth: