 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 646
645  |  647
Subject:
ParLUGment May Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:08:32 GMT

Just to let everyone know, I will be hosting the May Meeting, on Tuesday
May 4th, at 7pm.
No dinner this time. It looks like we may have 14 attendees this time.
Directions will be emailed directly to those interested in attending.
Anyone wishing to attend, just fire an email off to me and I will send you
the directions promptly.
You are welcome to bring any MOC's you wish to, and I think Jude was going
to put out a challenge too:
Build any 3 items a minifig might use (excluding single piece utensils),
and the total for all 3 should be a minimum of 50 pieces. It could be a
vehicle, furniture, whatever you want.
This is not a requirement to attend, but we're just trying to get everyone
back into the spirit of building as opposed to collecting. :-)
We'll have to see about a draft. With 14 people it could take a while.
Play well.

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment