 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 654
Re: ParLUGment May Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 15:29:42 GMT

Well, we had a record breaking turn-out for our May meeting.
14 people showed up, and that was without 2 regulars.
We went around the circle to introduce ourselves and our favourite themes,
so the new attendees were Deborah (architecture), Shirley (Harry Potter),
Taylor (space & ??? - can't remember now), and Trevyn (robotics).
Those who remembered to build something (oops) showed off their MOC's.
Deborah had this huge mansion with awesome architecture. Trevyn had an
RCX-controlled pneumatically powered train running on Duplo tracks.
Taylor had a Mech, Kevin had two planes and a house, Dave a monster truck
and expanded Quidditch tower, Norbert a car and several superhero/villain
custom minifigs, Jeff a large shop based on the HP Quidditch Supplies, Yuri
a steam train style monorail, and I know Jude brought something and maybe
Ka-On but I didn't see what it was. Sorry if I missed anyone else.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. I think Jeff did though.
And we didn't do any draft. We just talked, I threw out some track and ran
the APT around, and Jude brought up the topic of membership.
That's the night in a nutshell.
Play well.

Tim Strutt