  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 901 – 920 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: WHITE BRICKS!!

I'm afraid your dreaming if you think you can obtain white bricks for that price. Figure on .01 per stud for 1x if you are lucky; 2x -- ain't no way short of buying buckets yourself and parting them out and selling off the rest. -John (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Bricks on the Brain Launchs Wireless Capabilities!

Today, BricksontheBrain.com, the Web's easiest way to buy bricks, launched a Palm VII application to follow current and past order status. You can download this application at www.bricksonthebrain...wnload.cfm Please let us know what you think! (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.palm)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Bricks & Pieces Newsletter

Hi all. I just uncovered a near mint issue of a newsletter called Bricks and Pieces. This is issue #2 (Spring '75). I'm fairly new to the Lego scene, having pulled out all of my childhood Lego that has laid untouched for 15 years, and was wondering (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek

Is it ok to use the Bricks Magazine Logo to provide a link to the site from my Bricklink store? Gary (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Minitalia bricks & slopes for sell

Hi! I have more than 1,2 Kg (about 42 ounces) of Lego Minitalia bricks & slopes. The majority is in very good conditions (really like new). There are all type of bricks (both with the cross and the round support): 2x2, 2x4 and 2x8 in yellow, white, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  BULK bricks at below average...

I've gone and lowered the prices on all of my basic bricks at my store: (URL) click on "Bricks". All prices are below average, but you have to buy them in large lots. Troy (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Bricks with pox! One whole box!

I just noticed that all the dk.gray bricks which I bought at the Lego store during BrickFest have got pox. Where the injection mark is, there is a plug like a pen-point bored out of what should be brick. Avast, bricks with bung-holes! Bad cycle day (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  WTB grey bricks

I am in desperate need of about 30 1x16 grey bricks - has anyone got some they want to part with? I'm in the UK but will buy from anywhere in the world (USD cash or Paypal). I'm also on the lookout for about two dozen of the grey angled bricks (same (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Brown 2x2 Bricks Question

Xezol wrote in message ... (...) The biggest Dino Adventurers set has a load - IIRC, 32 - of 2x2 brown bricks in it. Rather large for buying just for the brown bricks, tho! Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

(...) I have in my possession three bricks (2 x 4, slotted) with the following description from the Danish gentleman that sent them to me: "These come from a set we bought to our daughter in 1949 directly from Lego as they were not available yet in (...) (12 years ago, 27-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  FA ebay 178 auctions

(URL) items. Modified plates, modified bricks, animals, weapons, 1x16 bricks, plus more. Many items. Most all have only .99 opening bids. More than happy to combine shipping. Feel free to ask any and all questions. Lego is not a toy: it's a way of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers

Please accept $250.00 from Big Ben Bricks LLC. Big Ben Bricks LLC would not be where it is today without the support of LUGNET and many of it's members. I encourage others with LEGO related ventures, who use LUGNET to promote their products, to do (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Studless Brick Wall Study

(...) Simply incredible. I daresay bricklink supplies of 5 stud bricks and 1x1 technic bricks will dwindle in the near future. (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  [MN] Palm Trees, Bushes, and more Plants posted to eBay/BRICKS

I've posted a batch of Plants to both eBay and BRICKS The following are on the BRICKS site: (URL) Closes Num Bids High Bid [MN] 3 Complete Small Palm Trees [PIC] 04 days 23 hours + 0 $4.75 [MN] 3 Complete Small Palm Trees [PIC] 04 days 23 hours + 0 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Reason 5H bricks are good

(...) Yes. (...) I've often thought that those taller bricks would be cool to use in big structures, like some of the big skyscraper/office building types. That, IMO, neither limits creativity nor violates integrity (or purism). It only does so when (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Matt - thanks for the pictures. I've added these bricks to the updated database and have also grabbed copies of the pictures to use later on. Thanks for putting these on Brickshelf. I am going to take the pictures that everyone has provided (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: shrubbery, jumper bricks etc now on-line

I noticed the 10115 Jumper Bricks (2x1 plates w/one stud) - I will need a few of them next time. What I still want to see: #10115 (the one above...) in red, yellow and blue! Small plants (the type with 3 leaves) Train windows and doors in red. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  computer bricks

Do any of you know how to have computer bricks upside down like in some modles i have seen (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Cheap Green Bricks (and others) on eBay!

Well, for some reason, these green bricks are still hovering at about 1.5 cents a piece, far below the 4-5 cents I have seen so many lots go for. (URL) lots for sale include bricks in Yellow, White, Red and Blue. Also a Technic 8880 Supercar. For a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Brown 2x2 Bricks Question

(...) The <set:5987 Dino Research Compound> has 51 2x2 brown bricks, if I counted correctly from the instructions... It's a bit much at full price, but certainly has a fair amount of them... Also if the 'L' bricks would do, you can also get those (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>